- MA in Translation and Interpreting (ABC): with A (Hungarian), B (English, French, German, Chinese), and C (English, French, German and Dutch) language combination (120 credit points)
- EMCI: European Masters Conference Interpreting (ABC). An advanced level of interpreting course for those who have already taken part in a consecutive interpreting course or have experience in consecutive interpreting. During the course, the applicants have the chance to improve their consecutive interpreting skills and their professional knowledge, as well as acquire skills and strategies for simultaneous interpreting. The mother tongue of the applicants is usually Hungarian but students with English, German or French as a mother tongue (A) are also accepted if they have Hungarian knowledge of a B or C language. Language combinations: B (English, French, German, Spanish), C (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian). In the case of a successful final exam, students get not only an ELTE degree but also a degree in European Masters of Conference Interpreting. (60-68 credit points)
- E-learning course in translation specialised in texts on economics and social sciences (AB). An advanced level of a specialized translator course with an A (Hungarian) B (English, French, German) language combination for those who have already taken part in a translation course or have experience in translation and would like to get practice in the translation of texts dealing with the European Union (60 credit points). The course takes place depending on the number of applicants and the chosen languages.
- Training in interpreting for Court and Public Authorities with (BA): A (Hungarian), B (English, French, German) language combination. A course launched in 2014 for the first time. (60 credit points)
- E-learning course in specialized translation of Economic and Legal texts and training for terminologists. A course launched in 2015 for the first time.
- PhD in Translation Studies: in 2003 we launched our ‘PhD in Translation Studies’ programme within the framework of the ELTE BTK Doctorate School of Linguistics. We expect applicants with a degree in a foreign language or their language knowledge can be proven, they already have some experience in translation or interpreting, and they are interested in the theoretical questions of mediation between languages as well as the empiric research of translation and interpreting. (180 credit points)
ÚJ! MOST ELŐSZÖR!
Ildikó Horváth (ed.)
Robin Edina, Varga Dóra Ágnes
Robin Edina, Zachar Viktor (szerk.)
TransELTE 2019 Konferencia
2019. március 21-22.
AIIC Interpreters' Bar Camp
Új képzésformák - TÁVOKTATÁSBAN!
SZAKFORDÍTÓ ÉS TERMINOLÓGUS (gazdasági és jogi)
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019. szeptember 14.
A beérkezés számít, nem a postai feladás!!!
Jelentkezési lapok az Országos vizsgák menüpontban, az egyes vizsgák leírásánál.
A 2019. őszi szakfordítói vizsga időpontja:
A szakfordítói vizsga első napja (általános szöveg)
2019. október 14.
A vizsga második napja (szakmai szöveg)
2019. október 15.
2019. október 15.
Tolmács/ szaktolmács/ konferenciatolmács vizsga:
írásbeli: október 16.
A vizsgák helyszíne:
1088 Budapest, Múzeum krt. 4., Gólyavár, Mária Terézia terem
Courses available at the Department of Translation and Interpreting of ELTE